Do not use boiled water in the Brita pitcher, dispenser, faucet, or bottle as it will damage the carbon filtration mechanism. The Brita filter allows a maximum of 29°C/85°F water. How do you flush the refrigerator water after a boil water advisory?
brita water filter water bottle
What is the best water bottle filter system? 🥇 Our Water Filter Picks
- Best Pitcher: Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher
- Best Gravity-Fed: Big Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter
- Best Whole House Filter: SpringWell CF Whole House Water Filter System
- Best Under Sink Filter: Clearly Filtered 3-Stage Under the Sink System
- Best Countertop Dispenser: Epic Pure Water Filter Dispenser
- Best Reverse Osmosis System: Waterdrop G3P800
Where to get Brita filters? That’s $3 off the normal price for a pack of four ($4.50 per filter). Actual Brita pitchers are on sale at Amazon too including $7 off an 18-cup dispenser that doesn’t require constant refilling. Amazon Prime members get free and speedy shipping too.
How to change a water bottle filter? Step by step guide to change to the Brita pitcher filter
How to install a Brita Filter on a faucet? Method 2 Method 2 of 3: Installing a Faucet Filter Download Article