How do I save a video on Twitter? Open the official Twitter app and search for the tweet containing the video you want to save. You can also copy the Twitter video link from a browser; the official app isn’t required. Tap the tweet so its text and video fill the entire screen. Be careful not to tap any links or hashtags in the tweet.
Where are my saved tweets on Twitter? Let’s now find it in Twitter’s Bookmarks section. Go to the Twitter app’s home screen, and tap on your “Profile” icon in the top-left corner (or swipe in from the left edge of the screen). From here, tap on “Bookmarks.” All your saved tweets will show up here. The latest bookmarked tweet will be at the top.
How to send a tweet from iPhone? How to Send a Tweet from My iPhone 1 Download the Twitter app for your iPhone. Open the App Store from your iPhone’s home screen. 2 Enter the text for your tweet using 280 characters or less. 3 Tap the arrow button at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “Add Bookmark” button. See More….
How do I save a tweet as a draft? A notification will appear in the status bar on your device and will go away once the Tweet successfully sends. If you would like to save your Tweet as a draft, tap Cancel in the Tweet compose window and select Save draft . To access your drafts at any time, tap the Tweet icon, then tap Drafts.
how to tweet for beginners
How to write a good tweet? Steps Download Article
How to start a tweet?
- Add a hashtag or emoji
- Add photos or video
- Share a link to something you find interesting
What makes a good tweet?
- It’s audience appropriate (what & when)
- Good content = not a product pitch
- Leaves room for Retweeting
- Influences (your audience)
- Is a well-defined piece in your overall social media strategy
- Is Retweeted by your influencers (not just your colleagues & friends)
How to create engaging tweets? Interact with your audience for maximum impact
- Establish your objective. 1 Once you know what your objective is, you’ll be able to cater your Twitter account to accomplish the task at hand.
- Make it personal.
- Follow people and organizations that are important to your cause.
- Keep it loose.
- Share your success.
- Ask them to join you.
- Play the game.
- Make it personal.
- Build relationships.
- Many points of entry.