How to delete TikTok videos on Android? If you have Tiktok videos saved on your device, you can delete them by opening the TikTok app and tapping on the “My Videos” tab. Next, tap on the video that you wish to delete and then tap on the “Delete” button. Confirm that you want to delete the video by tap “Delete” button again. The video will now be deleted from your device.
How do I delete a video from a video library? Tap on the video you want to delete to open it. Next, hit the three dots icon (…) on the right of the screen, which will prompt a pop-up at the bottom. Scroll through this pop-up to the right, until you see the Delete button and press that. Another pop-up will ask you if you’re sure you want to delete the video.
How long does TikTok suck you in? TikTok can suck you in for hours at a time. You may log in at 9am for a quick scroll to go with your morning coffee, and find yourself still in front of it four hours later. But other people’s videos are not the only fascinating thing about TikTok.
Should you delete your YouTube videos? A common reason to delete a video is that it didn’t get enough views, or because you’ve grown as a creator, and it simply doesn’t fit in with your brand anymore. Whatever your reason is, we say out with the old, in with the new.
how to delete tiktok video
How do you delete a Tik Tok video? On the TikTok Website
- Click your profile icon on the top right and pick View profile.
- Select the video you want to remove.
- Click the More button (three dots) on the top right and choose Delete.
- Confirm this action by clicking Delete.
How to recover deleted TikTok videos? How to Recover Deleted TikTok Videos
- Method 1. Check Your Gallery. In general, using TikTok to record a video is like using any other camera app to record a video.
- Method 2. Recover Deleted TikTok Videos from the Likes Folder. Some people report that this method works.
- Method 3. Contact TikTok Customer Service.
- Method 4. Recover Deleted TikTok Videos Using MiniTool Partition Wizard.
How to edit a TikTok? If you’ve saved a draft and would like to go back and make edits, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the ‘Me’ icon in the lower right-hand corner
- Tap on the draft you’d like to make edits to
- Tap on the back arrow located in the upper left-hand corner
- Make edits as necessary
How to delete Tik Tok videos at once? To delete a TikTok post:
- Open TikTok and select ‘Account.’
- Select TikTok Gallery and scroll to the video you want to delete.
- Select the three-dot menu icon and tap Delete (on iOS it’s an arrow).
- Repeat steps 1-3 for every video you have on TikTok.
How to delete TikTok videos on Android?
How do I delete a TikTok video? Step 1 Open the TikTok app on your phone/tablet and log into your account. Step 2 Tap the profile icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 3 Find the TikTok video you want to delete and open it. Step 4 Tap the three-dot menu located on the bottom-right corner of the screen. Step 5 Slide the menu to the far-right and select “Delete.”
How to use TikTok on Android and iOS? Since TikTok works similarly across platforms, these steps will work for both Android and iOS versions of the app. Open TikTok. This app icon looks like a white, blue, and red music note on a black background. You can find this on your home screen, in the app drawer, or by searching. Tap on your profile icon.
How do I delete a video from my account? Tap on the video you want to delete. The video will open and start playing. Tap the share icon (iOS) or the three-dot menu icon (Android). You’ll see these icons on the right side of the video. A menu will slide up from the bottom. Tap Delete. For iOS, this is the last icon in the second row.