- Restylane is a line of hyaluronic acid–based facial fillers that help smooth wrinkles and plump your cheeks and lips.
- Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in our skin, especially in connective tissue.
- It’s typically used in cheeks, lips, nasolabial folds, and around your mouth.
Is Restylane or Juvederm better? Juvederm has a smoother texture than Restylane, which makes it a better option for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, especially in the eye area. The makers of Juvederm studied the product for a full year before putting it on the market, while Restylane makers stopped the study at six months.
What is Restylane used for? Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. Natural-Looking.
Is Juvederm good for lines above lip? Restylane Silk is used for both lip augmentation and lip lines. Juvederm Ultra XC plumps up the lips, while Juvederm Volbella XC is used for vertical lines above the lip as well as mild plumping of the lips. Minor side effects include swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection site.
What is Juvederm filler? Traditionally, Juvederm is designed to treat such face zones as:
- Lips (enhance and add more volume);
- Mouth (to be precise, vertical lip lines around it);
- Marionette lines (lines that appear between the lips and chin);
- Nasolabial folds (also known as smile lines, occurs between the nose and mouth sides);
- Wrinkles and deep folds;
- Sagging skin that lost its elasticity;
- Scars that appeared because of the acne.
restylane fillers before and after
Is Restylane worth it? Regardless of where we are injecting on the face, one of the Restylane products does a great job. Restylane has long been a preferred product at Celibre, especially for delicate under-eye injections. The Restylane family of products shown in the before and after pictures includes the following:
What are some common side effects of Restylane fillers? As the elasticity of the skin depletes, it damages the fatty tissues underneath the skin. This essentially causes the skin to sink down and leave behind hollow looking cheeks and sagging skin. Restylane® Lyft is the best option for those who want to fight back against the signs of aging and have healthy and younger look cheeks.
What is the recovery process for Restylane fillers? The healing process takes between 3 and 7 days. As you are healing, you should only use a gentle cleanser to wash your face. You should avoid any cleansers or masks that have harsh chemicals. These chemicals may irritate your injection sites.
What are the side effects of Restylane? For instance, Restylane® side effects like redness, pain, bruising, or tenderness, typically mild in severity, normally last less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14 days in lips. Age is also a factor. Swelling may be a more likely side effect in patients under 36 years, and bruising may be more likely in patients over 35 years.
Is Restylane or Juvederm better?
What is the difference between Restylane and Juvederm? Main Differences Between Juvederm and Restylane
- Juvederm is used to treat wrinkles, but Restylane is used to treat areas around the mouth and eyes.
- The Juvederm injection takes few minutes, but Restylane takes 15-60 minutes.
- Juvederm can last up to two years, but Restylane can last up to 18 months.
- Juvederm can show side effects if the person is allergic, but Restylane is quite safe.
Is Restylane like Botox? Restylane®, meanwhile, is the world’s top dermal filler and a legitimate alternative to BOTOX® treatments. Like BOTOX®, Restylane® involves a series of tiny facial injections, but rather than deactivating muscles, Restylane® actually uses a natural gel called hyaluronic acid to level out wrinkles and fill depressions.
Is it safe to add Juvederm to lips with Restylane? Victor Rueckl, MD, Las Vegas Dermatologist) It is perfectly safe to add Juvederm to lips that already have Restylane. (Michael A. Persky, MD, Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon) There is no contraindication to using Restylane and Juvederm Ultra in the same area. Both are hyaluronic acid fillers and are safe when used together.
Is Voluma longer lasting than than Juvederm for lip fillers? Take note that Vollure lasts longer than the base Juvederm, but the cost of Juvederm injections is cheaper and more affordable. Juvederm for Smile Lines – lines that are found from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Juvederm for Marionette Lines – from the edges of the mouth to the chin.