The best greek islands to visit are:
- Santorini (most famous greek island, romantic, amazing views, very expensive)
- Mykonos (celebrity hotspot, sandy beaches, very expensive)
- Crete (massive island, very diverse, stunning beaches)
- Corfu (very green, west side of Greece)
- Zakynthos (also called Zante, similar but smaller to Corfu)
- Kefalonia (large island close to Corfu, very green and diverse)
- Rhodes (close to Crete, quite big and very unique)
best greek islands to visit
Which Greek islands have the most to offer tourists? Tourism in Greece & the islands
- General info • Why Greece • Popular Destinations • Development Greece is the favorite tourist destination for many Europeans and attracts every year millions of visitors who travel there for
- Mykonos island, with its cosmopolitan character;
- Santorini island, with the most romantic sunset in the world;
Which Greek island is the least touristy? Which Greek island is the least touristy?
- Donousa. Located east of Naxos and north of Amorgos, the northernmost island of Donousa is located in the Small Eastern Cyclades.
- Anafi. Located at the edge of the Cyclades, Anafi has so far been protected from the mass tourism the other islands have known.
What are the best Greek Isles to visit?
- Best Greek islands for honeymoon: Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes, Crete
- Best Greek islands for beaches: Milos, Mykonos, Kefalonia, Skiathos
- Best Greek Islands for food: Naxos, Sifnos, Crete
- Best Greek islands for hiking: Andros, Sifnos, Crete
- Best Greek islands for nightlife: Mykonos, Paros, Skiathos
- Best quiet Greek islands: Lemnos, Donousa
What are the must see islands in Greece? The most beautiful and must-see islands of Greece
- Santorini (Thera)